Posted by Greenpark on October 8 / 2020
- Virtual Thanksgiving Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. This year, have a potluck and celebrate virtually. Each member of the family cooks one item and, if it’s possible, delivers a portion to the rest of the gang. Once everyone has their meals, set up a Zoom call and start eating!
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Trick-or-treating may not be an option this year, but that doesn’t mean the Halloween candy stops. Set up an outdoor treasure hunt for the children in your household and have them find candy within your space. Keeping it Fun and delicious and SAFE!
- Halloween Photoshoot Even better than the Halloween candy is the costumes! This year what better way to show off your costume than with a themed photoshoot? Then you can share across various social media platforms with friends and family.
- Bake your Favourite Treats Now is the perfect time to work on those baking skills, especially since fall is the season of pie! Pick your favourite flavour, find a recipe you like, and start baking away.
- Snuggle up with your Favourite Book While reading is great all year long, there is something special about reading under your coziest blanket as the weather starts to cool down. Re-read some of your favourites or pick up a new, highly anticipated novel like Dearly by Margaret Atwood.
- Watch Seasonal Movies Whether you prefer a scary movie or a family-friendly flick, there are lots of options to choose from that incorporate the fall season. With some popcorn and the right ambiance, you’ll be more than excited to spend the night in.
Plus, you can continue to enjoy safe outdoor spaces like trails, spend time with those closest to you, and enjoy the many indoor activities that keep you engaged. There is plenty to do this autumn. Here’s to a great and safe fall season!
For updates and information related to Greenpark Group and our upcoming communities, make sure to keep checking back at our blog or subscribe to our mailing list to learn more.